Monday 24 September 2012

adele pen

I have finally figured it out. After years of brainstorming logos and styles and fashion types and all that, I finally came up with a name for my line and the style of clothing I want to carry.

I always wanted a name that represented me, something symbolic to show the world who I was and what I did. I tried too many different options. They varied from what type of store I thought I would have but finally I know what I want and I do not think I will be changing. I hope I do not.

I am going to carry a line that is classy, elaborate and elegant and yet playful at the same time, like me. and I do not know why I didn't think of this before, but I am going to use my own name. The line is called "adele pen" (logo on my left side bar)

Already working on making my store happen. watch this space

No comments:

Post a Comment